- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 72 tablets
- Herbal medicine, coughs with light water-like phlegm, colds, runny nose, allergic rhinitis, hay fever,
- Product Details
- For a runny nose / light water-like cough.
"Shoseiryuto" is a medicine listed in the Chinese medical book "Shanghan Lun", which is said to be a classic Chinese traditional herbal medicine.
It is effective for coughs with light water-like phlegm, colds of people with runny nose, allergic rhinitis, hay fever, etc.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount with water or plain hot water 3 times a day before or between meals.
Adults (15 years old and over) ... 4 tablets: 3 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over ... 3 tablets: 3 times
Under 7 years old 5 years old and over ... 2 tablets: 3 Times
Under 5 years old ... Do not take
- Bronchitis, bronchial asthma, rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, swelling, sensation, hay fever
- ??Consultation recommendations:
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(4) Prone to digestive problems
(5) Prone to sweat excessively
(6) Elderly people
(7) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(8) Currently experiencing the following symptoms:Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(9) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms:High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/Symptoms
Skin /?@Rash, redness, itchiness, pain /
Digestive system?@ /?@Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
Liver functional impairment:
Fever, itchiness, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and white part of the eye), brown urine, general listlessness, loss of appetite, etc. may appear.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month (or for 5 or 6 times if taken for the first signs of a cold, sinus colds, and headache). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if you want to use this product for a long period of time.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Adult daily dose of 12 tablets (1 tablet 418 mg) Medium and Shoseiryuto extract (2/3 amount) ?E ?E ?E 3,467 mg Extracted from 2.0g each of Ephedra, Peony, Licorice, Licorice, Keihi, Choy Sum, and Schisandra chinensis, and 4.0g of Hangame. As additives, it contains hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc, silicon dioxide, cross CMC-Na, cross povidone, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, reduced maltose water candy, titanium oxide, and carnauba wax.