- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 30 Tablets
- Joint pain muscle pain stiff shoulders Painful Frozen Shoulder
- Product Details
- Q&P Kowa Chondroiser ?? is a combination of active ingredients such as vitamin B1 that is effective for joint and nerve functions, raw ingredient drug Sinomenium Stem, a crude drug with pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects, and sodium chondroitin sulfate, which is a component of articular cartilage. It works on the existing pain and shows the effect on joint pain and neuralgia such as hard painful knees.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the tablets with room temperature or warm water.
Age / One dose / Daily does
Adults(15 years and older) / 3 tablets / Twice
Chirldren(Under 15 years of age) / Do not use
- 1.Relief of the following symptoms:
Arthralgia/myalgia (shoulder, lower back, elbow or knee pain, shoulder muscle stiffness, frozen shoulder, etc.), neuralgia, numbness of limbs, constipation, asthenopia (chronic eyestrain and associated blurred vision/pain in the back of the eyes)
?gHowever, if symptoms in the above 1 and 2 do not improve after using for about one month, ask a doctor or pharmacist.?h
3.Replenishment of vitamin B1 in the following cases:
At the time of physical exhaustion, during pregnancy or lactation, loss of physical strength during and after illness
- 1.Ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before use if you:
(1) Are pregnant or may possibly be pregnant.
(2) Have ever had allergic reaction to any medicines, etc.
2.The following symptoms, occurred due to this medicine, may be observed as adverse reactions. If any of the symptoms occur after use, stop use immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with the package insert.
Related areas / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching
Digestive organs / Nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite
3.The following symptoms may occur after use; in case these symptoms persist or worsen, stop use and ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with the package insert.
Loose stools, diarrhea
4.If symptoms do not improve after using for about one month, stop use and ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with the package insert.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. The cap of the tube must be tightly closed after each use, and store the product in the original carton in a dry and cool place away from direct sunlight. (Light may affect product quality.)
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Do not transfer the product to another container. (It may cause misuse and deterioration in the quality.)
4. When tablets get wet with water, the water may alter the ingredients. Therefore, avoid falling water drops on tablets or handling tablets with wet hands. If tablets accidentally become wet, discard the wet tablets.
5. The cushioning material in the container (plastic film) is for protection of tablets during transportation. Make sure to discard the material once the cap is opened.
6. If the cap of the container is not closed tightly, the quality may deteriorate due to moisture in the air. Therefore, close the cap tightly after each use.
7. Write down the date when the cap is opened in the column on the outer box and on the label.
8. Do not use this product after its validity date (printed on the outer box and on the label) has expired. For quality maintenance reasons, this product should be used within 6 months once the cap is opened.
- Ingredients/contents (in 6 tablets)
Sinomenium stem extract powder 240.0mg [3000mg as sinomenium stem]
Chondroitin sulfate sodium 900.0mg
Benfotiamine 13.83mg [10.0mg as thiamine chloride hydrochloride (V.B1)]
Mecobalamin (V.B12) 60.0?Eg
Gamma oryzanol 10.0mg
[Inactive ingredients] hydroxypropyl cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, polyvinyl alcohol/acrylic acid/methyl methacrylate copolymer, hypromellose, titanium oxide, carnauba wax