- Item Name
- Brand Name
- The Guard
- Product Size
- 550 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- intestinal regulation,Relieve constipation,,Loose stools,edema/constipation,stomach,abdominal bloating,bad digestion,For stomach upset,dyspepsia, loss of appetite,gula,drink too much,nausea,vomiting,heartburn,pressure on the chest,stomach discomfort,heavy stomach,hyperacidity,burping,belching,stomach pain
- Product Details
- The Guard Kowa Intestinal Tablets ??3 + is designed to help three viable bacteria, natto, lactic acid, and bifidobacteria that work in the intestine, to reach the large intestine alive. The intestinal environment is regulated by suppressing the growth of bacteria.
Take this supplement to improve various symptoms such as loose stool, constipation, and abdominal bloating, and regulate your tummy.
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals
Adult (over 15 years old): 3 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child above 8 years old but under 15 years old: 2 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from 5 years old but under 8 years old: 1 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 5 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- ,fermented soybeans bacterium,Lactamine,lactic acid bacterium,bifidobacteria,dimethylpolysiloxane,End of assembly,Chinese cinnamon powder,powdered fennel,Methyl methionine sulfonium chloride,precipitated calcium carbonate,Magnesium hydroxide,Calcium pantothenate,calcium lactate,lactose,Hydroxypropylcellulose,D-sorbitol,cellulose,silica calcium,silicic acid anhydride,Croscarmellose sodium,l-menthol,Stearic acid Mg,potato starch,silicon dioxide
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.