- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Life's Mother
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Menopause?@Hormone Hormonal Balance?@Mother of Life
- Product Details
- "Soy isoflavone" exerts its power by becoming "equol" by intestinal bacteria in the stomach.
It is said that only about 50% of Japanese people can make equol in their bodies, so it is recommended to take "equol" directly.
- Usage / Dose
- 2 tablets a day as a guide / for 30 days
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.
- Zinc yeast (Japanese domestic production), starch, GABA-containing barley lactic acid fermented extract, soybean germ extract fermented product, malt dextrin, swallow nest extract / crystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, arabic gum, cyclodextrin, calcium stearate, fine silicon oxide, Carotenoid, Chelac, Vitamin E