- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Shoulder pain with stiff shoulders low back pain joint pain muscle pain bruise sprain tenosynovitis hand wrist ankle pain and swelling elbow pain tennis elbow
- Product Details
- An active ingredient, diclofenac sodium shows excellent effects on pain in the shoulders, lower back, joints, and muscles.
. Alcohol gel based, easy-to-apply, easy-to-spread, fast-drying product with a cooling sensation.
Subtly fragrant product you can use without worrying about the surrounding people.
- Usage / Dose
- Rub a proper amount to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day. However, do not cover the site of application with unbreathable materials such as plastic wrap film. Also, do not use with, or at the same time as, other external application products that contain the ingredients of this product,
- Joint pain, tenosynovitis (pain in the handslwrists), pain in the elbows (tennis elbow), muscle pain, low back pain, bruises, sprains, shoulder pain associated with stiff neck
- Do not use:
(1) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms to this product or ingredients of this product.
(2) lf you have a history of asthma.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
2. Do not use this product on the following areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
(3) Athlete's foot ring worm or purulent skin.
Ask a doctor
1. Ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use,
(1) lf you are being treated by a doctor.
(2) lf you are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / itching of the skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itching of the throat, suffocation, palpitation, clouding of consciousness, etc. may occur.
3. If the symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Active ingredients / Content(per1g)
Diclofenac sodium / 10mg
As inactive ingredients, this product contains diisopropyl adipate, isopropanol, lactate, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium pyrosulfite.