- Item Name
- Morishita Jintan
- Product Size
- 20 packets
- Lactic acid bacteria gastrointestinal tract
- Product Details
- This product contains live bifidobacteria (Longum sp. BB536).
Bifidobacterium (Longum sp. BB536) has been reported to have the function of improving intestinal flora and improving bowel movements.
For those who want to adjust their stomach condition
It is a stick type so it is convenient to carry.
Small capsules containing bifidobacteria and lemon-flavored oligosaccharides are packaged in one stick for each day, so you can easily and deliciously replenish them at any time.
Contains 1 billion lactic acid bacteria.
This product contains live bifidobacteria (Longum species).
Bifidobacterium (Longum spp.) Has been reported to have the function of improving intestinal flora and improving bowel movements.
- Usage / Dose
- As a guide, 1 packet a day Please enjoy without chewing with water.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons person should consult a doctor or pharmacist before consuming. 2. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about a month, please stop taking immediately, consult with a doctor or pharmacist together with this document.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Erisritol, oligosaccharide (raffinose), edible fats and oils, gelatin, bifidobacteria powder (including milk component), acidophilus powder, gasseri powder / glycerin, emulsifier (derived from soybean), acidulant, fragrance, thickener (pectin) , Colorant (Glycerol, Carotinoid)
Energy per packet (1.2g) ... 3.3kcal, Protein ... 0.093g, Lipid ... 0.24g, Carbohydrate ... 0.81 g, salt equivalent ... 0.00069 g, bifidobacteria (Longum sp. BB536) ... 2.5 billion, lactic acid bacteria (acidophilus, gasseri) ... 1 billion, oligosaccharide ... 0.30 g