- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Healthcare
- Brand Name
- Clean Dental
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea, periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- A medicated toothpaste for the prevention of periodontal disease and alveolar pyorrhea.
11 kinds of medicinal ingredients such as 3 kinds of anti-bactericidal ingredients and 2 kinds of anti-inflammatory ingredients are blended to provide total care for teeth and gums.
A high concentration of fluorine, which has the effect of strengthening the tooth structure and preventing dental caries. (Sodium Fluoride 1400ppm)
Two kinds of ingredients that remove stains and whiten teeth are blended. (Polyvinylpyrrolidone Macrogol 400)
A slightly sweet herb mint flavor.
- Usage / Dose
- Take an appropriate amount with a toothbrush and brush your teeth and gums.
- Prevention of alveolar pyorrhea (periodontitis)
Prevention of gingival inflammation
Prevention of tartar deposition
Prevention of bad breath / halitosis
Prevention of the development and progression of dental caries
Removal of tartar from tobacco
Purifying the mouth
Refreshing the mouth
- Should you observe any abnormalities such as rash / redness, itchiness and swelling, discontinue use and consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- [Medicated Ingredients]
Sodium chloride, PEG-8 (Macrogol 400), zeolite, sodium fluoride (fluorine), lauroyl sarcosine salt (LSS), polyvinylpyrrolidone, ?A-aminocaproic acid, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) , ??-Glycyrrhetinic acid, cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP)
[Moistening agent ] Concentrated glycerin
[Solvent] Purified water
[Cleaning agent] Silica anhydride, Hydrous silicic acid
[Soluvent] Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil
[Effervescent agent] Sodium lauryl sulfate
[Binding agent] Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
[Flavor] Fragrance (herb mint type)
> [Colorant] Titanium oxide
[Other] Sodium hydrogen carbonate