- Item Name
- Ohta's isan
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets
- intestinal regulation,Relieve constipation,,Loose stools,edema/constipation,stomach,abdominal bloating,bad digestion,For stomach upset,dyspepsia, loss of appetite,gula,drink too much,nausea,vomiting,heartburn,pressure on the chest,stomach discomfort,heavy stomach,hyperacidity,burping,belching,stomach pain
- Product Details
- When drinking too much
When feeling uncomfortable in stomach
Ohta's Isan is composed of 7 kinds of herbal medicines
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The next person should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- Excessive drinking, heartburn, feeling of discomfort in the stomach, weak stomach, constricted feeling in the stomach, excessive eating, stomachache, indigestion, for promoting digestion, loss of appetite, hyperacidity, feeling of fullness in the stomach and abdomen, nausea (retching, stomach retching, retching due to hangovers and overdrinking, sick feeling, and feeling of sickness), vomiting, heaviness in the chest, belching, heaviness in the stomach.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amount after or between meals (including before bedtime).Only in case of poor appetite, take before meals.It is chewable too.
Adult (over 15 years old): 3 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child above 8 years old but under 14 years old: 2 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from5 years old but under 7 years old: 1 tablet per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 5 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- Ingredients Lipase AP6,Prozyme 6,Biodiastase1000,Ursodeoxycholic acid, Sodium bicarbonate,Synthetic hydrotalcite,precipitated calcium carbonate,Keihi oil,Lemon oil,fennel oil
l-menthol,lactose,Yellow No. 4,gum arabic,Stearic acid Mg,Mg carbonate,carmellose Ca,cellulose,Natural vitamin E