- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Tinea pedis, tinea cruris, and tinea corporis
- Product Details
- Athlete's foot/ringworm are diseases caused by infestation of mold (fungus) called Ti'ichophyton in the corneal layer of the skin surface. Ti'ichophyton invades the keratins in the corneal layer of the skin surface, causing severe itching
Butenalock Va Liquid is a therapeutic drug for athlete's fooVringworm with excellent fungicidal effect on the pathogenic fungi in athlete's foot (Trichophyton)
- 1. Do not use:
if you have a history of allergic symptoms to this product or ingredients of this product.
2. Do not use this product on the following areas:
(1) Eyes and the surrounding area, mucous membranes (e.g., oral cavity, nasal cavity, and vagina), scrotum, and external genitalia.
(3) Affected areas with severe infiltration, sores, cracks, or rauma.
Ask a doctor
1. Ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use,
(1) lf you are being treated by a doctor.
(2) lf you are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(4) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(5) lf the affected area is on the face or an extensive area.
(6) lf the affected area is purulent,
(7) lf you are not sure whether the cause is "Eczema" or "Tinea pedis, tinea cruris, or tinea corporis"
(lf the symptom is itchlsore in the scrotum, it is usually caused by eczema.)
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this information leaflet.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash / redness, itching, eruption, swelling, irritation, warmth, skin shedding, sores, blisters, dryness, sting, cracks
3. If the symptoms persist after 2 weeks of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this information leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply a proper amount to the affected area once daily.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Activeingredients / Content(per1mL)
Butenafine hydrochloride / 10mg
Dibucaine hydrochloride / 2mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate / 5mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid / 2mg
I-menthol / 20mg
Crotamiton / 10mg
lsopropyl methylphenol / 3mg
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.