- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Kampo Therapy
- Product Size
- 24 Packets
- Kampo Herbal Remedy Medicine Uterine Hemorrhage Pregnant Women Pregnancy Fatigue Dizzy Low Blood Pressure
- Product Details
- This herbal remedy compensates for insufficient moisture and suppresses heat symptoms in the body to cure hot flashes, heat sensations, night sweats, and hot flashes.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount 3 times a day with water or plain hot water before or between meals.
Age / 1 dose / Daily dose
Adult (15 years old and over) / 1 packet / 3 times
Under 15 years old, 7 years old and over / 2/3 packets / 3 times
7 years old Under 4 years old / 1/2 packet / 3 times
Under 4 years old 2 years old or over / 1/3 packet / 3 times
Under 2 years old / 1/4 packet or less / 3 times
- Uterine hemorrhage Prenatal and Postnatal Anemia Prenatal Nourishment Maternal Tonic Pregnancy Nutrients
- ●Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
This product should not be used if any of the following applies:
(1) Prone to digestive problems
(2) Prone to develop diarrhea
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Prone to have hot flash, have a red face, and are physically strong
(4) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ loss of appetite, stomach discomfort, abdominal pain
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this product. If you experience any of the following in a persistent or intensifying manner, stop using this product. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
4. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
- 3 packs (1.5g per pack) for adults per day
Extract extracted from the following herbal medicines: 4.62ml (0.30g as a solid)
[0.25g each of Rhubarb and Peony , 1.50 g each of Cnidium and Toki]
0.20 g of peony powder, 2.00 g each of Byakujutsu powder and Bukuryo powder