- Item Name
- Brand Name
- D PROGRAM
- Product Size
- Makeup, Makeup Remover, Cleansing, Shiseido, Cleanser, Cosmetics
- Product Details
- A medicated beauty cleansing series for troubled skin.
A medicated cleansing water that removes makeup, cleanses, moisturizes, and prevents rough skin.
With a fresh jelly type texture, you don't have to wash your skin many times, just wipe it gently with cotton to remove makeup and dirt.
Carefully selected ingredients, clean manufacturing method
Paraben (preservative) free, alcohol (ethyl alcohol) free, mineral oil free
Hypoallergenic design for sensitive skin
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Take the dispenser 3 times on cotton and gently wipe it off with makeup and dirt on every corner of the face.
If you cannot remove it with just one piece depending on the degree of makeup, repeat it several times with new cotton.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water.
If you are using contact lenses, please remove the lenses before using, as it may cause stains on the contact lenses.
To start using, press the dispenser several times until the contents come out.
When using, make sure that water does not get inside the container.
For hygiene reasons, do not remove the dispenser from the container during the period of use.
When the content is low, align the mouth of the dispenser with the orientation of the tube inside the container and you can use it to the end.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not leave in the sun or high temperature.
Since it contains naturally derived ingredients, it may cause color variation, precipitation, and cloudiness due to low temperature, but there is no problem with quality.
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, concentrated glycerin, erythritol, xylit, purified water, 1,3-butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene decyltetradecyl ether, polyoxyethylene (14) polyoxypropylene (7) dimethyl ether, Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyglyceryl diisostearate, cetyl 2-ethylhexanate, acrylic acid / alkyl methacrylate copolymer, potassium hydroxide, sodium metaphosphate, sodium pyrosulfate, phenoxyethanol