- Item Name
- Brand Name
- 05 tan skin
- Product Detail
- Because it spreads evenly along the skin and covers, pores and irregularities are hidden firmly. But there is no sense of thickness.
Pursuing the beauty of the finish
The cover feeling when put on the skin spreads through the entire face and adheres tightly. For a finish that does not feel like a thick coating while firmly hiding pores and irregularities.
The finish that covers uneven color such as redness and enhances skin tone.
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Using an eyelash curler or mascara, curl the eyelashes upward.
(2) When looking from the front, fill the part where the eyelash gap is visible, like a stamp with the tip of the brush.
Eyelashes appear to be tightly closed by filling gaps in eyelashes, and the eyes are sharpened naturally and the eyes are prominent.
- Skin type: for all skin types
- Talc, mica, nylon-12, boron nitride, synthetic fluorophlogopite, alumina, (diphenyl dimethicone / vinyl diphenyl dimethicone / silsesquioxane) crosspolymer, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, dimethicone, squalane, isostearin Acid hydrogenated castor oil, triethylhexanoin, isononyl isononanoate, petrolatum, PG dicaprylate, perfluorooctyltriethoxysilane, methicone, Al hydroxide, hydrous silica, (dimethicone / methicone) copolymer, isostearyl alcohol, water-soluble collagen , Ethyl paraben, methyl paraben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) titanium oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide
- When using with water, soak the sponge with water and squeeze firmly before use.
Always keep the sponge clean.
If the sponge becomes dirty, lightly wash it with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse well, then drain with a towel etc. and be sure to dry it in the shade.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin.
When it does not fit the skin, or during use, when there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color omission (white spots) or darkening, and similar abnormalities when exposed to sunlight Discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF display and PA display are values measured by internationally defined test methods. Use this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Made in