- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Applying a golden ratio curve to the lashes (Golden Ratio for the best aesthetic look).
Golden ratio curve pursued by Curvener KATE
Calculates the eyelash curve angle that captures light and shadow in the pupil and can further enhance the shine in the pupil.
By enhancing the brightness of the eyes, it gives the skin a three-dimensional effect and finishes it with a deep horizon.
Rubber shape with curve up guide
Finished eyelashes with a calculated golden ratio curve shape
Flat design that firmly clamps the eyelashes from the root.
The rubber back curves up along the eyelashes. Easily create a beautiful golden ratio curve * 1.
With replacement rubber
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Fit the frame of the curvner to the eyelids and pinch the base of the eyelashes.
(2) If you slowly move the eyelashes while gradually applying a curve from the root to the tip of the eyelashes, a beautiful golden ratio curve can be created for the entire eyelashes.
Catch eyelashes to every corner With a frame that fits perfectly to the eyelids, it catches even short eyelashes in every corner.
- Body / iron (plating: nickel), rubber / silicon
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please use it while checking it with a mirror carefully so as not to pinch your eyelids or damage your eyes.
Please do not use it by deforming the frame part. It may break or break. Do not use if the frame is deformed.
Be sure to check that rubber is set on the frame before use. If the rubber is cut or torn, replace it with the supplied rubber. If the rubber is not properly set, or if the rubber is cut, the eyelashes may be cut off or come off.
Do not pinch or pull your lashes when using. May cause broken or missing eyelashes.
After use, wipe off any dirt with tissue, etc., and always use in a clean state.
When changing rubber, use the supplied replacement rubber or the optional replacement rubber for Kate Kabner.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Made in