- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, irritated skin, eczema, insect bites, dermatitis, hives, prickly heat, erosions, chilblains
- Product Details
- 1. It can be used quickly and quickly to itch the delicate zone.
2. It is a non-gas type mist spray that does not get dirty easily.
3. It is convenient to carry. It can be easily and quickly dealt with itching in the office while on the go.
4. It can be sprayed even when it is inverted.
Itching during menstruation
On itching caused by napkin or tampon strings, stimulation of menstrual blood
Itching due to vaginal discharge
Itching due to sweatiness
Itching and rash caused by fiber stimulation of underwear and stockings etc.
Itching around the genital area
Other inflammation, itch, rash etc.
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
1. The following persons should not use this product: Persons with candidiasis
2. Do not use this product to the following areas: Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) ?Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) ?Persons who are or may be pregnant
(3) ?Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(4) ?Persons with severe moistening or erosions
2. Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms might occur. In that case, consult a physician immediately.
Name of symptoms / Symptoms
Shock (anaphylaxis) / Symptoms such as itching of the skin, hives, hoarseness, sneezing, itching of the throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations and clouding of consciousness will appear immediately after using the medicine.
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for about 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply (or spray) an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Dibucaine hydrochloride / 0.3 g / (Local anesthetic ingredient) Relieves itching quickly.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride / 2.0 g / (Anti-histamine ingredient) Suppresses occurrence of itching.
Benzethonium chloride / 0.1 g / (Disinfectant ingredient) Suppresses generation of bacteria.
As inactive ingredients, this medicine contains glycerin, benzalkonium chloride and edetate sodium.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.