- Item Name
- DAIICHI PHARM
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Purulent skin diseases (Tobihi, Mencho, folliculitis)
- Product Details
- It is a remedy containing three antibacterial ingredients.
It is effective for red bubbly (purulent skin disease) formed from the body.
Effective against the causative bacteria of purulent red buttocks, such as neck, back and decollete.
- Precautions for use
What you must not do
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects will occur easily)
1. Do not use the following people.
Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or its components or antibiotics.
2. Do not use in the following areas.
Eyes and surroundings
3. Please do not use for a long time.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have allergic symptoms caused by drugs etc. 1. Those who are severely burned
(5) Those who have deep wounds or severe burns
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area once or several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Amount (per 1g)
Chloramphenicol: 20 mg (titer), Fradiomycin sulfate: 5 mg (titer), Nystatin: 100,000 units
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.