- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cough, phlegm, throat discomfort, throat pain, throat swelling due to cough, hoarse husky voice, throat inflammation
- Product Details
- Ryukakusan is a herbal medicine that promotes antitussive expectorant action / antitussive effect removing phlegm action (bellflower, Senega, apricot kernel,, Licorice) It is a throat medicine with these main components. On the inner surface of the human trachea, there are ciliated cells, which constantly vibrate at a rate of about 1500 times per minute and secrete mucus from the inner wall of the trachea . Dust, dirt, and bacteria that have passed through the respiratory tract are taken up by this mucus and discharged out of the body by the vibration of cilia. This is the body's natural cleansing action. But if you smoke too much, or inhale dirty polluted air, your throat will become inflamed and damaged, so your cleansing ability would deteriorate and you suffer from coughing. When Ryukakusan throat herbal remedy is used, the active ingredients Japanese bellflower, Senega increases mucus secretion from the inner surface of the trachea, activates cilia movement, and removes the phlegm. So it relieves cough and throat inflammation.
- [Warning] 1. (If you don't follow these warnings, current symptoms may worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
1. Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug should not use.
2. Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Someone who is receiving medical attention.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, it may be a side effect. [Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching. Mouth: Discomfort, Nausea, Irritation.
- Usage / Dose
- [How to take Ryukakusan]
1. Remove the spoon from the lid.
2. Open the lid.
3. Take a spoonful.
4. Place medicine on the tongue and bring it to the throat while slowly dissolving. Please take the following amount with the attached spoon (0.3g of a serving).
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 spoon, 3-6 times.
11 years old and under 15 years old: 2/3 spoon, 3-6 times.
8 years old and under 11 years old: 1/2 spoon, 3-6 times.
5 years old and under 8 years old: 1/3 spoon, 3-6 times.
3 years old and under 5 years old: 1/4 spoon, 3-6 times.
1 year old and under 3 years old: 1/5 cup, 3-6 times.
3 months and under 1 year old: 1/10 cup, 3-6 times. Less than 3 months: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 1.8g (1 daily dose for adults) Components: Bellflower (anti-inflammation) content: 70mg, Apricot kernel powder (stop cough) content 5.0g, Senega powder (anti-inflammation) content: 3.0g, Licorice powder (cough action), Contents: 50 mg. Additives: Ca carbonate, hydrogen phosphate Ca, Mg carbonate, benzoic acid, fragrance
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.