- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 16 pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cough, phlegm, throat discomfort, throat pain, throat swelling due to cough, hoarse husky voice, throat inflammation
- Product Details
- A medicine that relieves throat pain and discomfort. It can be taken without water anytime and anywhere because it is a granule type. The herbal ingredients act directly on the affected area. Each one stick pack is for adults, but it can be used by anyone from 3 years old. It works by acting directly on the mucous membrane of the throat. If you drink it down with water, the effect will be weakened. It melts quickly like snow in your mouth and acts directly on your throat.
- [Warning] 1. (If you don't follow these warnings, current symptoms may worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
1. Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug should not use.
2. Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Someone who is receiving medical attention.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, it may be a side effect. [Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching. Mouth: Discomfort, Nausea, Irritation.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount without water. Please leave at least 2 hours between doses.
Adult (15 years old and over): 1 pack, 6 times per day,
Above 11 years old to 15 years old: 2/3 pack, 6 times per day.
7 years old to under 11 years old: 1/2 pack, 6 times per day.
Above 3 years old and under 7 years old: 1/3 pack, 6 times per day.
Under 3 years: Do not take.
Place medicine on the tongue and bring it down the throat while slowly dissolving.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 6 packs (4.2g, daily dose for adults) Ingredients / Contents: Japanese bellflower powder 84.0mg, Senega powder 4.2mg, liquorice powder 102.0mg, apricot kernel 15.0mg, ginseng powder 84.0mg, Acacia catechu powder 8.4mg. Additives: Mint: potato starch, silicic anhydride, erythritol, citric acid, l-menthol, Fragrance, Yellow No. 5, Blue No. 1
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.
Ryukakusan Throat Remedy Direct Stick Mint 16 packets