- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Acne, breakouts
- Product Details
- Are you worried about such adult acne?
-It can be used as a face line, such as a jaw and around the mouth
-It can be repeated before menstruation or when you feel stress
-It can be made in the same place and it is easy to leave traces
Effectively works on acne with less inflammation.
Acne bacteria that cause acne.
Destruction and sterilization of the nest of acne bacteria to suppress the progress.
Contains moisture ingredients.
Penetrates quickly and does not stick.
Weak acid same as bare skin. No fragrance. No coloring.
- Precautions for use
Do not use on the following sites.
Eyes and surrounding areas
Points of consultation on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People whose affected area is widespread
(4) Wet 1. Those who are severely burned
(5) Those who have deep wounds or severe burns. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, irritation (stinging), swelling, drying (toughness)
Symptoms are good even after using for 3.5 to 6 days If not, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply the appropriate amount to affected area after washing face with soap etc. several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- [Active ingredient]
In 100 g
Ibuprofen piconol ... 3 g
Isopropylmethylphenol ... 1 g
As additives, 1,3-butylene glycol, isopropyl palmitate, diethyl sebacate Contains polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, ethanol, glycerin, sorbitan stearate, squalane, carboxyvinyl polymer, triethanolamine, nicotinamide, soy lecithin, cholesterol, chlorobutanol, parabens, and sodium edetate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.