- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- (1) Treatment of acne in 3 steps
[opening] Softens keratin, opens clogged pores, and smoothes out sebum.
[Anti-inflammatory] It reduces inflammation and softens redness and swelling of the affected area.
[Sterilization] Controls bacteria such as acne that cause acne inflammation and suppuration.
It does not contain oil at all, so it is non-greasy and refreshing.
(3) Fragrance-free, weakly acidic
(4) Feel less irritated to the affected area
Contains sodium hyaluronate as a wetting agent.
(5) Colorless type
The color of the treatment is transparent when applied to the affected area, so it can treat acne without being noticeable.
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People with widespread affected areas
(4) Wet 1. Those who are severely burned
(5) Those who have deep wounds or severe burns
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related sites: Symptoms
Skin: rash / redness, itching
3.5 If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and take this document with a doctor, pharmacist or Consult a registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Sulfur ... 40mg
(It has the effect of softening keratin and suppressing bacteria such as acne bacteria.)
Resorcinol ... 20mg
(By bactericidal action, Prevents suppuration due to bacterial infection.)
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 3mg
(Reduces inflammation and reduces redness.)
Geraniol, ethanol, glycerin as additives Contains 1,3-butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, sodium bisulfite, and bentonite.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.