- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Tablets (Quantity For About 20 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Functional indication: To lower high uric acid levels / For those who are concerned about dietary purines
- Product Details
- "Luteolin uric acid down" is a [functional supplementary food] containing 10 mg of the estimated daily intake of the functional ingredient [Luteolin]. [Luteolin] has a function to lower the uric acid level in men who have high uric acid levels. For those who are worried about uric acid levels, but can't avoid purine containing foods (eg. Beer, seafood, fatty meats and organs meats like liver or kidney) in my daily life. Recommended for such people with these concerns. Anti-gout health supplement.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (1 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- [Name] Chrysanthemum flower extract processed powdered food
[Ingredient name] Chrysanthemum flower extract processed powder (Chrysanthemum flower extract, starch degradation product) (domestic production), dextrin / gelatin, coloring (caramel, titanium oxide) )
[Content] 5.9g [1 capsule weight 199mg (1 capsule content 150mg) x 30 tablets]
[Nutrition facts [per 199mg capsule]] Calorie 0.7kcal, protein 0.05g, lipid 0.001 g, carbohydrate 0.13g, salt equivalent 0.0005g
[Functional components] luteolin 10mg
Country of origin: Japan
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.