- Item Name
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Throat discomfort, inflammation of throat, removal of bad breath, disinfection, sterilization of mouth or oral cavity
- Product Details
- For people suffering from sore throat but are in a position that makes using medicine difficult without other people around noticing it. It relieves sore throat. This is a film-like lozenges born from the desires of employees.
- Please adhere to the prescribed dosage.
Do not swallow. [Consultation]
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking them.
(1) Person who is being treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
2. If the following symptoms occur after taking the drug, it may be possible side effects, stop taking the drug immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this explanation document. [Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amounts in the mouth and slowly dissolve without cheaing.
Adult (15 years and above): 1 - 4 to 6 times per day.
Below 15 years old: Do not use.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- [Main component] Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate: 8.28mg. [Additives] Hydroxypropylcellulose, sucralose, povidone, pullulan, macrogol, l-menthol, tannic acid, D-sorbitol, saccharin Na, sucrose fatty acid ester, fragrance, red No. 102, yellow No. 5
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.