- Item Name
- Product Size
- 3 Sheets
- MEDIHEAL Cosmetic beauty skin care face mask
- Product Details
- It is a pack using Benlyse sheet. Benlyse is a cupra long fiber non-woven fabric. The cotton-born sheet fits evenly on the skin with high moisturizing power and supports the effective penetration of essence.
Highly moisturizing N.M.F (sodium hyaluronate) and witch hazel water keep the skin moisturized and moisturized.
Furthermore, allantoin and trehalose, which are botanical ingredients, tighten the skin and lead to firm skin.
Made in JAPAN
- Usage / Dose
- 1. After washing your face, condition your skin with lotion, take out the mask sheet, and attach it to your forehead, nose, and cheeks in that order.
2. Wrap and fix the cheeks while pulling the lifting line upwards.
3. After 10 to 20 minutes, remove the sheet and let it blend in by tapping the remaining essence.
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
If the cosmetics do not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases, discontinue use. If you continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
1. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use
2. The above skin is exposed to direct sunlight. If you experience any abnormalities such as
Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as scratches, swelling or itchiness.
Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
- Water, glycereth -26, PEG / PPG-17/6 copolymer, glycerin, hyaluronic acid Na, 1. 2-hexanediol, hydroxyethyl urea, centifolia flower water, Eburikoekisu, hamamelis water, almond extract, glutamine, glutamic acid, arginine, alanine, phenylalanine, proline, purslane extract, hydrolyzed collagen, aloe vera juice, beta-glucans, xanthan gum, BG, Boswellia canceller capacitor resin extract, white willow bark extract, panthenol, trehalose, betaine, carbomer, allantoin, polysorbate 80, EDTA- 2Na, tocopherol acetate, perfume, polyglutamic acid