- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Curel UV Protection Milk SPF50+ PA+++ 60ml
- Product Details
- *Ceramide Care: The Ceramide functioning ingredient and Eucalyptus extract penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum to replenish ceramide loss in skin.
*Prevents skin damages such as dryness, redness, burning sensation, dark spots and freckles.
*Silky light texture leaves skin smooth, comfortable and thoroughly moisturized.
*Can be used as a makeup base.
*Suitable for babies 2 months and above.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Shake well and then apply an appropriate amount little by little to the face and body evenly and gently (Appropriate amount of guide: about 2 cm in diameter for face, adjust according to the part used for body).
If the amount used is small, a sufficient UV protection effect cannot be obtained.
To maintain the sunscreen effect, reapply after sweating.
When removing, wash your face thoroughly with makeup remover. For the body, apply body wash etc. carefully to each part such as the right arm, left arm, neck, etc., and wash it off quickly before it dries to make it easier to remove. For small children, soak the body wash in a cosmetic cotton or towel and wash it carefully while gently wiping it off.
- The Ceramide functioning ingredient and Eucalyptus extract penetrate deeply into the stratum corneum to replenish Ceramide loss in skin. It prevents skin damages such as dryness, redness, burning sensation, dark spots and freckles. Silky light texture leaves skin smooth, comfortable and thoroughly moisturized. Can be used as a makeup base. Suitable for babies 2 months and above.
- Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as scratches, swelling, and eczema.
Use carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Discontinue use if it does not suit your skin, if you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and darkening during use, or if similar abnormalities occur due to direct sunlight. Then consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, wash it off immediately. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist.
Be careful where you put them to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
- Active Ingredients
Dimethicone, Low Temperature Calcined Zn Oxidation, Cyclodimethicone, Water, Liquid Isoparaffin, Zn Oxidation, Asnalo Extract, Ti Oxide, BG, Neopentyl Dicaprate Glycol, squalane, POE / dimethicone copolymer, hexadecyloxy PG hydroxyethyl hexadecanamid, glycerin, silicon-coated talc, silicon-coated zinc oxide (S), methylsiloxane reticulated polymer, methylhydrogenpolysiloxane, talc, Al hydroxide, stearic acid, eucalyptus extract, vaseline, dextrin palmitate, cross-linked dimethicone, POE sorbitan stearate