- Item Name
- NIVEA KAO
- Brand Name
- NIVEA SUN
- Product Detail
- It lasts for a long time while cutting strong UV rays, but it is not sticky. Highly moisturizing UV cream.
Moisturizing ingredients * + moisturizing ingredients also included in Nivea cream. Contains high water retention type hyaluronic acid.
Since it can be applied uniformly without unevenness, it can be used as a makeup base.
Smooth pores and uneven skin with light diffusion powder.
Can be removed with soap, facial cleanser, whole body cleanser, etc.
(This product is not waterproof type)
* Jojoba oil, squalane
SPF50 + / PA ++++
Slightly fragrant and non-colored
Allergy tested (allergic to all) It does not mean that)
- Usage / Dose
- Take an appropriate amount and spread evenly on the skin.
Be careful not to get the liquid directly on your clothes.
If the amount is small, it will be difficult to obtain the sunscreen effect. Apply a sufficient amount and reapply frequently to obtain the effect. Reapply after sweating or after wiping with a towel.
When removing, wash well with your usual soap, facial cleanser and whole body cleanser.
- Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, zinc oxide, cyclopentasiloxane, ethanol, glyceryl stearate, PG, dimethicone, PEG-55 stearate, ethylhexyl triazone, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl benzoate, jojoba Seed oil, squalane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, hydrolyzed alkyl hyaluronate (C12-13) glyceryl, cetanol, PEG-10 dimethicone, (C13,14) isoparaffin, stearyl alcohol, methicone, laureth-7, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) Crosspolymer, polyacrylamide, fragrance, tocopherol acetate, EDTA-2Na, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin.
When it does not fit your skin, or during use, when there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening, or similar abnormalities due to sunlight If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.included in Nivea cream
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash it away immediately.
Be careful not to get it on your clothes. When it comes, please pick it up with detergent immediately and wash it carefully. Also, avoid using chlorine bleach, as the attached area may change color (color) to pink etc.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Made in