- Item Name
- NIVEA KAO
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- We protect bare skin from strong ultraviolet rays well.
Prevents spots and freckles caused by sunburn.
It also prevents UV-A, which causes firmness and reduced elasticity.
It feels like a quick dry skin.
Spreads like water and adapts quickly.
For soft skin like bare skin. Contains smooth powder.
As it adapts quickly, you can make and change clothes right away.
No stickiness, no white residue.
- Usage / Dose
- Please use after shaking well because it contains powder
Please spread evenly on the skin little by little
Be careful not to get the liquid directly on the clothes, please wear the clothes after drying
If the amount is small, it will be difficult to obtain the sunscreen effect. Apply a sufficient amount and reapply frequently to obtain the effect. Please re-apply even after sweating or after wiping with a towel.
When removing, please wash well with soap, facial cleanser, whole body cleaning agent etc. that you usually use.
- Water, ethanol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, talc, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoylbenzoate, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyltriazine, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, ethylhexyltriazone, water Decomposed hyaluronic acid, polysorbate 20, (ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate / VP) copolymer, alkyl (C30-45) methicone, olefin (C30-45), citric acid, sodium citrate, methylparaben, BH
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin.
When it does not fit your skin, or during use, when there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening, or similar abnormalities due to sunlight If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash it away immediately.
Be careful not to get it on your clothes. When it comes, please pick it up with detergent immediately and wash it carefully. Also, avoid using chlorine bleach, as the attached area may change color (color) to pink etc.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Made in