- Item Name
- NIVEA KAO
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Biore's original outer skin.
Thin and uniform UV block film that covers the whole body as if it were a single skin. Resists to sweat and rubbing.
Super-waterproof that falls off with silk touch soap (confirmed by 80 minutes water resistance test)
Contains hyaluronic acid, royal jelly extract and BG (moisturizing component).
Prevents dry skin.
Prevention of acne that can be used as a makeup base (non-comedogenic tested)
White floral scent (containing natural fragrance)
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, PA is a classification showing the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount little by little to the skin evenly.
If the amount is small, sufficient sunscreen effect cannot be obtained.
Be careful not to get the liquid directly on your clothes.
To keep the effect, after wiping sweat, please re-paint frequently.
When removing, please wash well with face wash, whole body cleanser etc.
- Water, ethanol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyltriazone, isopropyl palmitate, crosspolymer (lauryl methacrylate / Na methacrylate), hexyl diethylaminohydroxybenzoylbenzoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, acrylate copolymer Na, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxy Phenyltriazine, dextrin palmitate, BG, (acrylates / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, alkyl benzoate (C12-15), glycerin, propanediol, hydroxide K, glyceryl behenate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, Vinyl dimethicone / methicone silsesquioxane) crosspolymer, pullulan, cetanol, sorbitan distearate, stearoyl Glutamic acid, arginine, EDTA-2Na, BHT, royal jelly extract, hyaluronic acid Na, phenoxyethanol, perfume
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Be careful not to have any abnormalities on your skin.
When it does not fit your skin, or during use, when there are abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening, or similar abnormalities due to sunlight If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash it away immediately.
Be careful not to get it on your clothes. When it comes, please pick it up with detergent immediately and wash it carefully. Also, avoid using chlorine bleach, as the attached area may change color (color) to pink etc.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Made in