- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 25 Sheet
- Symptoms Keywords
- Stiff Shoulder Pain,Back Pain,bruise,sprain,sprain,,muscle pain,muscle strain,joint pain,fractura pain,frostbite
- Product Details
- A cooling sensation that cools the affected area and relieves pain.
With a double anti-inflammatory effect, it exerts excellent effects on symptoms such as muscle pain, lower back pain and stiff shoulders.
It has a weakly acidic and high water content base. With an excellent cooling effect and gentle to the skin.
Fits tightly to areas of the body that move rapidly, such as elbows, knees, and ankles, and is difficult to peel off.
A pleasant refreshment that lasts longer.
With a slight fragrance that is not a disturbing smell.
- What you should not do
(If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur)
Those who have had allergic symptoms due to natural rubber.
2.Do not use on the following sites
(1) Eye circumference, mucous membranes, etc.
(2) Eczema, rash, wound.
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. People who have allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this outer box.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply a compress to the affected area 1~2 times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- glycol salicylate,glycyrrhetinic acid,Capsicum extract,Tocopherol acetate
Contains as additives,Polysorbate 80,Polyacrylic acid partial neutralized product,CMC-Na,glycerin,Edetic acid Na,pH conditioner
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.