- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Health Science
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- It is recommended for people in their 20s to 40s who use smartphones and personal computers frequently and overuse their eyes. It relieves eye fatigue.
- This product includes lutein astaxanthin cyanidine-3-glucosid DHA. This product helps to adjust the focus at hand and relieves the temporary burden on the shoulders and neck caused by the use of the eyes. It has also been reported that lutein increases the pigment in the macula, which is said to protect the eye from light irritation, and improves contrast sensitivity (helping to make it clearly visible by relieving blurredness).
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (2 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.