- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 180 Tablets?(Quantity For About 30 Days)?
- Symptoms Keywords
- Biotin and zinc are nutrients that help maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes. Zinc is a nutrient that is necessary for maintaining the normal taste, and is also a nutrient that contributes to protein and nucleic acid metabolism and helps maintain health. Copper is a nutrient that helps the formation of red blood cells as well as the normal function of many internal enzymes and the formation of bones.
- Product Details
- Contains 22 types of vitamins and minerals that tend to be deficient in daily lives.
Complements 22 types of vitamins and minerals that are important to modern people.
Efficiently formulated with 12 vitamins, 9 minerals, and coenzyme Q10, which are difficult to consume every day.
Fujicha (Wisteria tea) polyphenol, which enhances the function of vitamins, and polyglutamic acid for calcium which is difficult to absorb.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (6 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Natural calcium carbonate / magnesium carbonate (dolomite), starch, edible scallop shell powder, manganese yeast, coenzyme Q10 powder, selenium yeast, molybdenum yeast, wisteria tea extract, edible processed oil, chrome yeast, cellulose, Vitamin C, natto gum, Zinc gluconate, Calcium stearate, Niacinamide, Shellac, Vitamin E, Iron pyrophosphate, Dunaliella carotene, Calcium pantothenate, Cyclic oligosaccharide, Copper gluconate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Folic acid, Biotin, Vitamin D , Vitamin B12
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.