- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets (Quantity For About 30 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Product Details
- An improved formula for better functionality. The amount is reconsidered and blended for an improved function.
Long-time functionality method with long-lasting effects in the body.
Contains inositol to aid lipid metabolism.
- Vitamin B plays an important role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, Vitamin Bs have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
- Vitamin Bs are especially important for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers as vitamin Bs help in fetal brain development as well as reduce the risk of birth defects. Vitamin Bs may boost energy levels, ease nausea, and lower the risk of developing high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (2 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- cellulose, inositol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, calcium stearate, fine silicon dioxide, shellac, Folic acid, Biotin, vitamin B12
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.