- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cracked skin, chapped skin, corns, heat rash, sores, trauma, burns, pain due to hemorrhoids, anal lacerations, eczema, dermatitis
- Product Details
- It is effective for cracked skin, chapped skin, frostbite, skin trauma and burns. In particular, it promotes granuloma formation, so it accelerates healing of the affected area and soothes the skin. It is also called "Junkiko" smoothing skin balm. It is also widely used as a hypoallergenic ointment.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms worsen and side effects are likely to occur.) The following people should not use:
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug,
(2) Persons with severe dampness, sores, burns or trauma,
( 3) People who have suppurated pus wounds,
(4) People with a wide range of affected areas.
[Consultation] 1. For people receiving medical treatment, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before using.
- Usage / Dose
- After cleaning the affected area, apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area several times a day, or apply it to gauze or cotton wool and apply it to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Lithospermum root, Angelica acutiloba, sesame oil, beeswax, lard
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.