- Item Name
- Brand Name
- CLEAR TURN
- Product Size
- 7 sheet
- Toner, serum, milky lotion, cream pack, eye mask
- Product Details
- NEW Compassion for the skin 6 Free Prescription for skin care
Purun Soft Bouncy and pure moisture
Moisturizing baby beautiful skin
Moisturizing ingredient / hyaluronic acid, Lipidure, Trehalose Derivatives / Amino Acids 2GL
Skin Conditioning Ingredients / Baby Mint / Chamomile Extract GL
Skin-friendly to use
Domestic Japanese cotton used
Soft and thick soft sheet
> 6 Free Prescription for skin care & weakly acidic (No. 1 sheet mask for 12 years!)
Made in JAPAN
- Usage / Dose
- Please use for clean skin after cleansing.
After using the mask, please soothe your skin with milky lotion, cream, etc.
You can leave the bag in the bathtub at about 40 degrees for about 5 minutes to warm it up, or cool it in the refrigerator.
1. Remove the mask from the bag and unfold the mask. Fold it back with the eyes of the sheet facing outward.
2. First align the eyes and then the mouth, then place it on the entire face and gently hold it down to prevent air from entering and bring it into close contact with the skin.
3. When caring for the eyes, attach the last folded part so that it covers the eyes. (When using on the eyes, be sure to close your eyes so that the liquid does not get in your eyes. If you are using contact lenses, please remove them before use.)
4. Leave it for about 10 minutes before removing the mask. After that, it is more effective to apply the beauty essence remaining on the skin with the palm of your hand.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using. Do not use if it does not suit your skin or if you have any abnormalities such as scratches or eczema.
If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. I will. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes. If it gets in, immediately rinse with water or lukewarm water.
After sunburn, wait until the redness and burning of the skin have subsided before using.
Do not use for a long time or sleep with the mask on.
For hygiene reasons, do not use a mask once used repeatedly.
- Water, BG, DPG, sorbitol, chamomile extract, glycosyl trehalose, citrus leaf extract, serine, sodium hyaluronate, polyquaternium-51, citric acid, sodium citrate, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydrolyzed hydrogenated starch, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben