- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Glow type
- Product Detail
- Face powder that suppresses shininess and acne outbreak from over liquid foundation and BB cream, naturally covers and improves transparency
- Usage / Dose
- Remove the seal inside, shake the container up and down several times while holding the puff, and transfer the powder to the puff.
After deeply squeezing the powder transferred to the puff, use with the back of your hand once.
Be careful not to splatter the powder when removing the seal.
- Skin type: for all skin types
- Talc, silica, mica, (vinyl dimethicone / methicone silsesquioxane) crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, dimethicone, polymethyl silsesquioxane, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydroxide Al, perfluorooctyl Triethoxysilane, hydrous silica, ethyl paraben, sodium dehydroacetate, methyl paraben, (+/-) titanium oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide
- Always keep puffs clean.
If the puff becomes dirty, lightly wash it with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse well, then drain with a towel etc. and be sure to dry it in the shade.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
Please close the lid properly after use.
- Made in