- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- A rare gel pencil that melts and hardens.
The secret of the rare gel that melts and hardens
A soft touch that fits snugly and smoothly with light power.
1.5mm extra fine core
Clearly deep coloring
Waterproof type resistant to sweat, water and tears.
Smudge proof type that resists sebum and rubbing.
- Usage / Dose
- Once the core is extended, it cannot be returned to the original position. After use, close the cap with the remaining core out. Pulling out the core too much can cause it to break, draw out the line with a light touch by extending about 1mm.
- Methyltrimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, polyethylene, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, carnauba wax, dipentaerythrityl pentaisostearate, dimethicone, candelilla wax, silica, tocopherol, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, diisostearyl malate, paraffin, microcrystalline Wax, (+/-) Gunjo, mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, aluminum hydroxide
- After use, please close the cap until it clicks. If you leave the cap open, the core will be too hard to draw.
Please note that the core may be broken by strong impact such as dropping.
When removing, it is recommended to use eye makeup remover.
When drawing, do not use on mucous membranes.
If the container stops rolling, it's done.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in