- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Curve shape of eyelashes. Curve memory. Longformer. Gathering function born from hair research. Fixing and holding curves.
Inside and outside of eyelashes. Fixing curves with double "Curve memory prescription". Working inside and outside of eyelashes, beautiful curves. Retains shape
Holds the curve with the component that penetrates into the eyelashes.
[Fixed outside] Curve coating component (microcrystalline wax)
Light wax fixes the eyelashes to a supple curve.
Separate long finish
Long extension Fiber * 3mm, 2mm, two types of fiber are integrated with eyelashes, giving long eyelashes one by one. * Nylon-6, Nylon-66, silica, titanium oxide
Catch every corner of the eyelashes. A beautiful curved finish without catching lashes in every corner.
Even though it doesn't smear, it's easy to turn off with hot water.
Eyelash repairing ingredient: olive oil
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Curls the eyelashes with a curvner (eyelash curler).
(2) Apply the outside of the brush to the base of the eyelashes, and raise the eyelashes while pulling up toward the tip of the eyelashes.
(3) The lower lashes and eyelashes are carefully finished using the tip of the brush.
After the mascara liquid is completely dry, use a curvner (eyelash curler) for a more upward finish.
The membrane gradually loosens when it comes in contact with hot water at around 40 ?, so you can gently pinch it with your finger to remove it. It is easier to remove the eyelashes thoroughly with hot water until the mascara film is soft.
- Water, microcrystalline wax, acrylate copolymer, paraffin, stearic acid, PEG-45 stearic acid, tri (caprylic / capric / myristic / stearic) glyceryl, TEA, DPG, cetearyl alcohol, synthetic wax, (Acrylates / VA) Copolymer, nylon-66, polysorbate 60, BG, PVP, nylon-6, EDTA-2Na, hydroxyethylcellulose, malic acid, naphthalenesulfonate, olive fruit oil, silica, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, +/-) carbon black, titanium oxide
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or when similar problems occur when exposed to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are measured by applying 2 kg per square meter according to international standards. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Made in