- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Curve shape of lashes.. Curve Memory. Volume Former. Gathering function born from hair research. Fixing and holding curves.
Inside and outside of eyelashes. Fixing curves with double "Curve memory prescription". Working inside and outside of eyelashes, beautiful curves. Maintains shape
[Fixed inside] Penetration curve fixer component (malic acid / naphthalenesulfonic acid Na)
Maintains curve with component penetrating into eyelashes
[Outside fixation] Curve coating component (microcrystalline wax)
Light wax fixes eyelashes to a supple curve
Clear volume up finish
Volume fix fiber * 0.5mm fiber is integrated with eyelash, For volume lashes with a single presence. * Nylon-66, silica, titanium oxide
Impact with a single coat.
Use a volume-up brush with plenty of liquid. A beautifully curved finish that does not lump but has a feeling of bunch.
Strength against sweat, tears and sebum
Eyelash repair ingredient: olive oil
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Curls the eyelashes with a curvner (eyelash curler).
(2) Apply the outside of the brush to the base of the eyelashes, and raise the eyelashes while pulling up toward the tip of the eyelashes.
(3) The lower lashes and eyelashes are carefully finished using the tip of the brush.
After the mascara liquid is completely dry, use a curvner (eyelash curler) for a more upward finish.
The membrane gradually loosens when it comes in contact with hot water at around 40 ?, so you can gently pinch it with your finger to remove it. It is easier to remove the eyelashes thoroughly with hot water until the mascara film is soft.
- Isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, microcrystalline wax, water, dextrin palmitate, polysorbate 60, synthetic wax, paraffin, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, nylon-66, TEA, malic acid, naphthalenesulfonic acid Na, BG, olive fruit oil , Silica, phenoxyethanol, Na dehydroacetate, methyl paraben, (+/-) titanium oxide, iron oxide
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or when similar problems occur when exposed to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. The SPF and PA indications are measured by applying 2 kg per square meter according to international standards. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the cap properly after use.
- Made in