- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Oil-free powder-in-water base
Pore cover skin color correction while controlling oil
- Usage / Dose
- 1. Shake well up and down.
2. Get one or two pearl-size in size.
3. Spread over the entire face.
- Skin type: for all skin types
- Water, ethanol, BG, glycerin, mica, kaolin, silica, Al hydroxide, hydrous silica, bentonite, methyl paraben, (+/-) alumina, talc, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please be careful about the storage place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in