- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Coloring the petals so that they overlap each other. Deep dark eye
Eye shadow that creates a deep and dark eye by overlapping the dull color like a petal
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Apply base color to your finger and spread it over the entire upper and lower eyelids.
(2) Apply dark color to the tip and widen it to 1/3 from the corners of the upper and lower eyelids. (3) Take the medium color with the tip and overlap the base color and the dark color from above to blur.
- Talc, diisostearyl malate, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, hexa (hydroxystearic acid / stearic acid / rosinic acid) dipentaerythrityl, silica, zinc myristate, synthetic fluorophlogopite, tocopherol, chlorphenesin, Na dehydroacetate, (+/-) gunjo, konjo, mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Ba sulfate, tin oxide, red 226
- If the tips become dirty, wash them gently with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse thoroughly, drain with a towel, etc., and be sure to dry in the shade.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in