- Item Name
- Brand Name
- White skin
- Product Detail
- Rare skin painter
Rare foundation adheres and covers with a single coat.
Uniform beautiful skin that does not feel the sign of thick coating
Rare skin is finished with a rare foundation and has a moist and glossy skin finish Rare foundation with a moist touch that melts on the skin. Closely covers irregularities.
The pores and irregularities are covered firmly.Smooth, beautiful skin without a thick coating.
Change the cover freely to control
Waterproof type that is hard to break down with sweat and water.
- Usage / Dose
- Use after preparing your skin with lotion or after preparing your skin with makeup base. Take an appropriate amount on a sponge.
[Swipe coating] Swipe coating for a natural cover. From the center of the face to the outside, spread over the skin.
[Tap coating] Cover with tap coating firmly Attach the foundation so that it covers the parts you want to cover more.
- Skin type: Normal
- Water, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, triethylhexanoin, paraffin, dimethicone, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, phenyltrimethicone, DPG, lauroyllysine, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, polypropylsilsesquioxane, sorbitan isostearate , Trimethylsiloxysilicic acid, maltitol, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, Al hydroxide, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, microcrystalline wax, sodium lauroyl aspartate, hydrous silica, sodium chloride, zinc chloride, chlorphenesin, (+/-) Talc, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide, Ba sulfate
- After use, replace the sponge and close the lid tightly to prevent evaporation of water.
Do not leave the inner case lid open.
Water droplets may be formed on the surface of the foundation or inside the lid of the inner case. However, there is no problem with the quality.
Always keep the sponge clean.
If the sponge becomes dirty, lightly wash it with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse well, then drain with a towel etc. and be sure to dry it in the shade.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
SPF is an index that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet B waves, and PA is a classification that shows the effect of protecting the skin from ultraviolet A waves. SPF and PA are measured by applying 2mg per square meter according to international standards. Please consider this as a guide when selecting products. It is more effective when used in combination with other UV protection cosmetics.
Please close the lid properly after use.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in