- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Brush tip, comfortable to draw. Evolving EX. An ultra-fine liquid eyeliner with a jointly developed "Spinning Technology Brush".
Employing Pentel's unique fiber, which is elaborately processed to the tip of each fiber as if spinning a yarn, realizes a drawing flow that is soft but flows firmly with a fine thread-like line.
9-sided cutting shape: Gives a good grip that fits the fingertips and prevents camera shake for stable lines.
Film type that is hard to fall off and does not spread easily.
- Usage / Dose
The container contains stainless steel balls, which make a clicking sound, but please use without shaking.
Be careful not to shake violently or to cause liquid leakage due to impact such as dropping, which may stain the inside of the cap or your clothes.
Do not use on an airplane as it may cause liquid leakage.
Open and close the cap carefully so that the brush tip is not damaged.
After use, please close the cap until you hear a click. If you leave the cap off, the brush will dry out and you will not be able to draw.
If you start using the product or the color appears faint, turn the brush sideways for a while and check the color condition before using.
If the brush dries, or if the brush has emulsion or other cosmetics on it and it is difficult for the brush to come out, wipe the brush tip with tissue paper.
When cleansing off, apply with hot water of around 40 ?. If it is difficult to remove, use a makeup remover.
- Water, BG, (styrene / acrylates) copolymer ammonium, ethanol, PVP, diethylhexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, (+/-) carbon black
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please be careful about the storage place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in