- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Naturally fake width with a single coat.
Stick eyeshadow with three colors of gradation that clearly covers and finishes deeply.
A three-color gradient stick with a sculpting emphasis line, a cover line, and a cover width emphasis line (highlight).
- Usage / Dose
- Extend the core about 3-4mm and apply along the eyelid.
After application, apply while blurring with your finger to finish. Apply along the eyes, cover width fake paint 3 facing down. With a single coat, the cover width naturally looks large. Easy Gradient Fill 1 Facing down and apply along the eyes. With a single coat, you can create shades of light and shade.
- Diisostearyl malate, polyethylene, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, triethylhexanoin, silica, talc, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, methicone, tocopherol, (+/-) mica, oxidation Titanium, iron oxide, aluminum hydroxide, yellow 4, red 202
- Please do not use with the core extended out more than 4cm. If you pull it out too much, it may break.
When using, we recommend that you use the tip of the hand with the back of the hand.
After use, please tighten the cap properly.
Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please be careful about the storage place to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in