- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- Eyes studded with glitter like diamonds made with large glitter and polarized pearls.
Two sparkling colors, "Glitter Diamond Color", which has an impressive large glitter and color, and "Aurorize Diamond Color", a fine grain that emits beautiful colors and light.
Even if it is a single color or layered, you can make your eyes shine freely.
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Apply an aurized diamond color to your finger or tip and lightly spread it over the entire upper eyelid.
(2) Apply glitter diamond color to the finger or tip, and shine through the eye holes from the eyes.
We recommend applying "Kate the Eye Color Base" before use.
If the tips become dirty, lightly wash them with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse thoroughly, drain with a towel, etc., and be sure to dry in the shade.
- Mica, synthetic fluorophlogopite, di (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl) lauroylglutamate, talc, tri (caprylic / capric acid) glyceryl, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, distearate Al, dimethicone, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer , Stearoyl glutamate 2Na, zinc myristate, methicone, sorbitan isostearate, hydroxide Al, triisostearate isopropyl titanium, lauroyl aspartate Na, zinc chloride, ethyl paraben, methyl paraben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) alumina, gunjou , Konjo, silica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Ba sulfate, tin oxide, borosilicate (Ca / Al), yellow 4, red 202, red 226
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in