- Item Name
- Brand Name
- EX-2 orange x yellow
- Product Detail
- Sponge-coated highlighting cheek that has a gloss which stands out and has a skin clarity feel.
Swipe the two colors of complexion luster color and light glossy with a sponge to achieve a transparent and natural complexion finish.
Swipe right for a clear finish that stands out for brightness, and swipe left for a natural complexion finish that stands out for color.
With cheekbone fit glow on sponge.
- Usage / Dose
- (1) Gently apply cheek to the wide part of the sponge's concave surface.
(2) Put a sponge on your cheek and slide it toward the temple to complete the shiny finish.
Always keep the sponge clean.
If the sponge becomes dirty, lightly wash it with lukewarm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse well, then take off the moisture with a towel etc. and be sure to dry it in the shade.
- Dimethicone, synthetic fluorophlogopite, silica, (dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone) crosspolymer, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, candelilla wax hydrocarbon, (divinyl dimethicone / dimethicone) copolymer, (acrylates / ethylhexyl acrylate / methacrylic) Acid dimethicone) copolymer, tri (caprylic / capric acid) glyceryl, (C12,13) Palace-23, (C12,13) Palace-3, phenoxyethanol, (+/-) gunjo, mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide, Al hydroxide, yellow 4, red 201, red 226
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Do not use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or similar abnormalities due to exposure to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in