- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Detail
- An eye shadow that expands the frame of eyes with two vintage colors with a darkish texture to create a large, chic, untouchable eye.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply highlight onto one finger or the thicker tip and gently spread it over the entire eyelid.
Take the medium on the thick side of the two tips and layer it on the eye hole.
A dark vintage color is applied to the thinner side of the three tips, and the upper and lower eyelids are lined around the outer corner of the eye.
Glow vintage color is applied to the narrow side of 4 tips, and the eyes are widely surrounded from the dark vintage color.
- Mica, talc, synthetic fluorophlogopite, phenyltrimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, isotridecyl isononanoate, hydrogenated polydecene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, boron nitride, diisostearyl malate, petrolatum, steayl glutamic acid 2Na, methicone, Dimethicone, zinc myristate, sorbitan isostearate, Al hydroxide, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sodium lauroyl aspartate, zinc chloride, ethyl paraben, methyl paraben, dehydroacetate Na, (+/-) alumina, gunjou, konjo, silica, Titanium oxide, iron oxide, Ba sulfate, tin oxide, borosilicate (Ca / Al), yellow 4, red 202, red 226
- Do not use where there is an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
Please use carefully if there is any abnormality on your skin. Use when skin discomfort occurs, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use, or when similar problems occur when exposed to sunlight. Stop and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Take care not to get this in your eyes. If the abnormality remains, consult an ophthalmologist.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Please store carefully in a safe place to prevent accidental eating by children and people with dementia.
Do not store in places with high temperatures or under direct sunlight.
- Made in