- Item Name
- Kanebo Cosmetics
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- KANEBO KATE Makeup Kanebo Cosmetics
- Product Details
- Remake the facial frame to give a sharp and small face impression (*small face of a woman; generally considered attractive)* Two shades of color cheek that blends well with the skin.
With a bright highlight color with a glossy texture and a firm coloring color with a fit feel, you can easily create a gradation to give a small face impression. With brush.
Made in Japan
- Usage / Dose
- Create the small face impression 1B with a brush in 2 easy steps and brush it narrowly along the facial frame. Take 2A with a brush and put it wide toward the center of the face.
- If the brush becomes dirty, gently shake it with warm water diluted with a neutral detergent, rinse it well, drain it with tissue paper, shape it lightly, and dry it in the shade.
If the brush gets dirty, it will not stick to your skin, so always keep it clean.
After use, wipe the brush lightly with a tissue paper.
Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as broken skin, swelling and eczema.
Please use it carefully to see if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Use when it does not suit your skin, or when you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities in the sun. Please discontinue and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen with continued use.
Be careful not to get this in your eyes, and if it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
Do not place in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Please close the lid properly after use.
- Talc, mica, di-lauroyl glutamate (octyldodecyl / phytosteryl / behenyl), di lauroyl glutamate (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl), Mg myristate, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, stearoyl glutamate 2Na, tocopherol, aluminum hydroxide, zinc myristate Ethylparaben, methylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate, (+/-) glutamic acid, titanium oxide, iron oxide, tin oxide, red 226