- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 80 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Nutritional information: 2-4 tablets (per 0.75-1.5g
Sodium 0.1-0.2 mg
Vitamin B1 0.98 ? 2.05mg
Vitamin B2 1.47???3.06mg
Vitamin B6 1.18???2.35mg
Coleus forskolin extract powder (10% forskolin) 500 ?` 1000mg
- Product Details
- Recommended for a healthy diet.
1000mg of this notable plant is contained in 4 pills. (Plectranthus Barbatus is a herb said to be used for supporting the healthy functioning heart and lungs, and for treating severe ailments such as hypertension, spasmodic pain, kidney stones, painful urination, convulsions, obesity, painful menstrual periods, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), advanced cancer, blood clots, sexual problems in men, and insomnia. Please refer to your doctor for more information before consumption.)
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (2~4 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- Coleus forskori extract powder, indigestible dextrin, moromi vinegar moromi powder, ginger powder, crystalline cellulose, sucrose ester, fine silicon dioxide, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B1, shellac
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.