- Product Features & Tips
- Bristle Hairs Length: :5cm
- Aki County in Hiroshima Prefecture has traditionally been "the brush making village"of Japan since the Edo period. Raw materials are carefully selected and artisans painstakingly craft make-up brushes one-by-one using traditional techniques.
- "KU" Series are high quality cosmetic tools at affordable prices.
- A dome-type powder brush that is made with plenty of quality mountain goat hairs.
- With good stiffness and durability yet soft on the skin.
- A cosmetics brush that can hold on to and spread powders well that is great for a wide range of applications.
- The hairs are soft and would not cause any discomfort on the skin.
- The perfect brush for your whole face for face powder or powder foundation.
- Product Details
- Product Size(cm):Item Size : Approx. 2*3*13.5cm, Brush Part : Approx. Vertical 5*Horizontal 4cm
Product Weight(g):Item Weight : Approx. 30g
Product Materials:Materials :(Body)AS Resin, (Brush)Goat Hair, (Cap)Aluminium
- Product Introduction
- Shishida Seishindo was established in 1946 in the heart of exquisite brush manufacturing zone of Japan, in Hiroshima's Kumano area. For some 70 years, Shishida Seishindo has been professionally producing high quality make-up brushes and tools. Shishida Seishindo also manufactures make-up brushes and tools on behalf of international major cosmetic brands and is a well recognised professional in the make-up industry. To this day, Shishida Seishindo continues to handcraft, develop and innovate the best make-up accessories for everyone.