- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 90 Tablets
- muscle and joint pain (lumbago, stiff shoulder, frozen shoulder), neuralgia, numbness in the limbs, and eye strain (A physician or pharmacist should be consulted if there is no improvement after about 1 month of administration)
- Product Details
- Stiffness of the shoulders and lumbago occur due to excessive loads on the shoulder or low back. If you stay in the same posture or try to maintain a difficult posture, the muscles in your shoulders or low back may harden, damaging the nerves, and causing stiffness or pain.
Nabolin S contains vitamin B1, which has an effect on muscle fatigue, vitamin E, which improves poor circulation, and activated vitamin B12 (mecobalamin), which repairs peripheral nerve damage. It also contains folic acid, which enhances the action of mecobalamin, which is effective at treating shoulder stiffness and lumbago that feel as if they do not improve when massaged.
- When not to use the product
(If you do not follow these instructions, the current symptoms may worsen or adverse reactions are more likely to occur.)
This medicine should not be taken in the following persons.Patients who have had an allergic symptom to this medicine or its ingredients
1.The following persons should contact a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation before administration.
Patients undergoing medical treatment from a physician
2.If the following symptoms are observed after taking this medicine, these may be adverse reactions, so immediately discontinue the use of this medicine, and show this informational leaflet to a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Parts affected / Symptom
Skin / Rash , itching
Digestive organs / Nausea and vomiting, stomatitis, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
Neuropsychiatric system / Dizziness
The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases. In such cases, immediately seek medical aid:
Name of symptom / Symptom
Shock (anaphylaxis) / Symptoms, such as itching of skin, urticaria, hoarseness, sneezing, itchy Shock (anaphylaxis) throat, breathing difficulties, palpitations, and clouding of consciousness may occur immediately after take.
3. The following symptoms may be observed after taking this medicine. If these symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue the use of this medicine, and show this informational leaflet to a physician, pharmacist, or registered salesperson for a consultation.
Constipation, diarrhea, soft stool
4.When symptoms do not improve even after taking this medicine for about 1 month, stop taking the medicine and consult a physician, pharmacist or registered salesperson, being sure to take this informational leaflet with you.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following doses with cold or hot water after a meal.
Adult (15 years or older) :1 tablet per dose, 3 times a day
Child (Under 15 years) :Do not take this medicine
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The daily adult dose of 3 tablets contains the following active ingredients.
Mecobalamin (activated vitamin B12) /1500 ?Eg / Promotes the production of components of peripheral nerves (such as proteins and phospholipids) in the body and repairs damaged peripheral nerves.
Folic acid / 5mg / Works with mecobalamin to promote the synthesis of components of peripheral nerves (proteins) in the body and enhances the action of repairing damaged peripheral nerves.
d-??-Tocopherol acetate (natural vitamin E) / 100 mg / Maintains the flexibility of red blood cells, which are components of the blood, and blood vessels, improving blood flow.
Fursultiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1 analog) 109.16 mg / Works to change the sugars consumed in food to the energy needed by parts of the body such as muscles, and improves muscle fatigue.
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) / 100 mg / Is involved in the metabolism of amino acids and supports the activity of nerves in the body.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.