- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 208 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relatively strong, sometimes complains of lower abdominal pain, stiff shoulders, heavy headache, dizziness, hot feet and cold feet, including the following: Blood pathology
- Product Details
- It is a natural Chinese herbal prescription combining Yokuinin and Keishibukuryogan, which improves blood circulation.
Improve spots caused by hormonal imbalance.
Film-coated tablets that are easy to drink twice a day.
1. If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop taking it immediately and bring this document with your doctor, pharmacist or registration Talk to the seller
[Related sites] [Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching
Extinguishing device: Nausea / vomiting, appetite Slowness, stomach discomfort, bloating, diarrhea
If symptoms do not improve after taking 2.1 months, stop taking and take this document to a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor Please consult
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following dose twice a day before or between meals with cold or hot water.
Adult (15 years old or older)? ... 4 tablets at once
Under 15 years old 7 years or older?...?3 tablets at once
Under 7 years old 5 years or older ?...?2 tablets at once
Under 5 years old: Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Keishi-bukuryogan-ryo-koku-yokujinin-extract-powder (Extracted from 2.0 g each of Cahi, Bukuryo, Botanpi, Tonin and Peony), 1800 mg
As additives, silicon dioxide, cross CMC -Contains Na, cellulose, Mg stearate, hypromellose, titanium oxide and carnauba wax.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.