- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 Packets
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following medical conditions experienced by people who are physically strong when coming down with a cold and there are chills, fever, headache, cough, and pain in the joints all over the body without sweating: Colds, sinus colds, bronchitis, and stuffy nose.
- Product Details
- For cold,sinus cold(with chill and joint pain)
"Maoto" is a prescription found in a Chinese classic medical publication "Shokanron". It has been used for the first signs of a cold since old days.
It is effective for the first signs of colds that accompany chills, fever, headache, and bodily and joint pain as well as sinus colds.
- ?Things to be avoided
(The following is associated with worsening of current conditions and the risk of side effect increases.)
1.This product should not be used if any of the following applies:
(1) Frail physical strength (deteriorated or weak physical strength)
(2) Infants aged less than 3 months
2. This product can be used only for a short period of time. Do not use it continually.
1. Please consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor if any of the following applies to you:
(1) Currently receiving treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant and possibly pregnant women
(3) Prone to digestive problems
(4) Prone to sweat excessively
(5) Elderly people
(6) Have a history of developing rash, redness, or itchiness after taking medicine, etc.
(7) Currently experiencing the following symptoms: Swelling/puffiness or difficulty with urination
(8) Have been diagnosed with the following symptoms: High blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease, or thyroid deficiency
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms which are possibly side effects, stop using this product immediately. Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
Affected part of the body/ Symptoms
Skin/ Rash, redness, itchiness
Digestive system/ Nausea, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort
Other/ excessive sweating, general weakness
The following rare and serious symptoms may occur.See your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following:
Symptom name/ Symptoms
Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy/ Listlessness and muscle soreness may appear and gradually intensify in addition to feeling weary and numb in the hands and legs, tightness and rigidity.
3. Stop taking this product if medical conditions do not improve after about a month(or to be taken 5 or 6 times for colds and sinus colds). Consult with your doctor, pharmacist, or a registered distributor and present this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount three times a day before or between meals with water or hot water.
Adult (15 years or older) - 1 packet/dose
7 to 14 years old - 2/3 of the packet/dose
4 to 6 years old - 1/2 of the packet/dose
2 to 3 years old - 1/3 of the packet/dose
Less than 2 years old - 1/4 of the packet/dose
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- The adult daily dose of 3 packets (1.5 g/packet) contains:
Maoto extract (3/4 dose) - 1,200 mg
(Extracted from 3.75g of Ephedra Herb, 3.75 g of Apricot Kernel, 3.0 g of Cinnamon Bark, and 1.125 g of Glycyrrhiza)
Excipients - hydroxypropylcellulose, lactose, and polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.